My desk was moved while I was out. Go to new desk. Log into computer.
- I have lost all the systems I work with.
- Call helpdesk. Approx 30 mins to get sorted, including email, which Ive lost.
- Finish with helpdesk. Mouse stops working. Unplug, replug, light comes on, no joy.
- Call ex team leader over. Get new mouse. Not working.
- Ex team leader is missing. Ask another team leader for help. She unplugs the keyboard and the mouse and cant get either plugged back in. I replug it all. A third team leader advises to shut down the whole computer.
- I do this, and find that the mouse and the keyboard is no longer working. I plug, unplug and plug again.
- I am moved to another desk. I have no systems – I call the helpdesk.
- 30 mins later I am ready to start again.
- I now have no internet access, meaning I cannot use our internal call log systems to transfer calls, send messages or order statements.
- I am ready to go home, and tell the helpdesk bloke the same thing.
- The helpdesk computer crashes.
I have eaten a LOT today.